Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 5 pear tomatoes
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 50g. unsalted, baked, diced cod
- A finely sliced new onion
- 2 spoonfuls of finely chopped capers
- 2 spoonfuls of mayonnaise
- one spoonful of chopped parsley
- A jar of Avruga at 120g.
Cut the tomatoes lengthways and use a spoon to scoop out the pulp. Remove the seeds from the pulp and dice the pulp with a knife. Mix with the cod, onion, capers, parsley and mayonnaise. Season and stuff the tomatoes with the mixture. Arrange a slice of hard-boiled egg on each tomato and put a teaspoonful of Avruga on the top.