- We import only the best quality meat direct from the farms in NSW, Victoria and South Australia.
- All our meat is growth hormone and antibiotic free.
- As the retail arm of Choice Foods, we can purchase our produce at competitive prices, which we also pass on to our customers.
- Our meat is flown in chilled, weekly from Australia, which means we don’t have to freeze our imported cuts, and instead we are able to offer you chilled quality meat.
- We are proud to represent some of the best beef and lamb producers in Australia, including Jack’s Creek and Top Paddock to name a few.
- We believe Australian beef to be superior because of the stringent standards which Australia has become synonymous for (link to MLA Australia website) and the natural, clean countryside the animals are raised.
- Much of the meat we sell is grass-fed, considered the healthy choice.
- Lastly but not least – the taste! The quality and delicious taste of our beef and lamb speaks for itself.
As the retail arm of Choice Foods, Food Glorious Food is able to source its produce at a good price and offer real value to its customers. Unlike the supermarkets here, at Food Glorious Food you’re not paying for huge mark-ups or overheads, just for fabulous meat. See below a recent market survey of Food Glorious Food and a large gourmet supermarket chain. Once you see and taste the difference you won’t look back.
Meat Price Comparison
|Meat Type||Food Glorious Food||Other Supermarket*|
|Australian Wagyu Rib Eye||3190 Baht/kg||4175 Baht/kg|
|Australian Lamb Rack (Cap On)||1390 Baht/kg||2175 Baht/kg|
|Australian Ground Beef||690 Baht/kg||850 Baht/kg|
|Australian Lamb Leg Easy Carve||690 Baht/kg||850 Baht/kg|
|Pork Sausages||360 Baht/kg||650 Baht/kg|
*( leading supermarket in Bangkok)